Wednesday, August 26, 2009

If you don't like what I say, go put it in your blog I promise no one really gives a fuck.

I've decided to stop bitching and do something about my life, looks, and attitude.

Life: I'm gonna stop feeling sorry for myself and being such a hermit, which leads into

Looks: I've decided I'm going to exercise every day. A rotation of biking, walking, and rollerblading. I plan on losing at the very least 15 pounds. Hopefully, I'll end up losing more like 30. And I've also decided to do something about my hair. It's a rat's nest, honestly. It's all knotted in the back and I want it to look nice for freshman year. And I also need to find out a way to keep my face from sweating so that I won't get so many white heads. D: Which admittedly is gonna be hard, but if I get my hair figured out, if I keep my hair off my forehead I won't sweat so much.

Attitude: I've decided to not repel guys. I know if I was just a little less bitchy guys would probably like me better. Aside from the fact if I lost some weight they would probably like me better too.

All this springs from the camping trip I took with my school last week. I couldn't do the rock wall, and I couldn't figure out why. I've been able to do rock walls in the past and I've had no trouble, but when I was doing it last week I was having a hard time. Admittedly, my Converse have no grips on them, and all the rocks were wet. I was nervous because there were two guys in my class and a senior watching me, and who wouldn't be nervous with a group like that around?

So all in all, I've decided to stop being a hermit, lose 15-30 pounds, and be less of a bitch when it isn't time for it. XD

No comments: