Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sing us a song of the century

So.
My weekend plans were screwed. And I hated my relatives.
Then we made lemonade. :D

So, first of all, the relatives part is short and sour- I took pictures at my brother's wedding (eeee) that only immediate family was invited to. My aunt wanted to see the pictures, so I put them on her computer. I also told her that I would put them up, so I had his okay to put them up.
Guess what she did?
She put up MY pictures of a wedding she wasn't even at.
I was really pissed and whatever and I wrote on her facebook wall. Hopefully she'll have some common sense.

Second: my weekend plans.
This weekend I was supposed to be going up to Irish Fest in Milwaukee to hang out and such~ And as we were on the way up there, we knew something had gone wrong with the car because the A/C stopped working and the car smelled like no OTHER. So we pulled off the highway and my dad looked under the hood, assessed the damage, and found out we had broken one of the belts.
We drove around Skokie trying to find a mechanic which on a Saturday is more difficult than you'd think until we found a Pep Boys. Hahahah thank god they were open til 9 PM.

So we dropped off the car and decided to walk over to the movie theater across the street and see a movie.

What resulted was the most adorable movie since Wall-E. Maybe even cuter.

Ponyo. UGH SO CUTE. Is very very cute. GO SEE IT. IT'S GOT TINA FEY IN IT.

Ahahaha that's all for now.
Next time, maybe?

No comments: